Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Mt. Pellegrino Try #2 :D

Mont San Pelligreno

Anziano Ridd - My "Texas German" Italian 
(Also add in Finnish, English & Dutch!)
Hey family!!!

Ok, so this week was pretty good. It flew by super fast!

I'll start off and say that last P-day we didn't make it to San Pellegrino. We missed a bus sadly. Today we are gonna try and go instead though. So yay! Maybe I'll send pics if I have time.

So this week we got to meet with P a lot more. He is so awesome - he came to church this Sunday and has a baptismal date. Weirdly enough, he was present for a strange lesson we had that involved a Bangla guy, a dog and 3 languages. So that was interesting but it's cool. Then we had good lessons with DM this week. At one of them we gave him like 3 pamphlets because he wanted some specific ones. He came to the next lesson so proud that he read them all, lol. Sadly he didn't come to church so we are gonna have to make sure he does next week.

A is doing well. She came to church and follows commitments, but sadly didn't quit smoking. She wants to stop though, so she said that after her finals this week she will try...praying!

This week was not too great for us for finding. No new investigators :(. But there is always next week.

My favorite scripture this week is 2 Nephi 22:2-3 -
2 Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid; for the Lord JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also has become my salvation.
3 Therefore, with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.

Weather is fine. Kinda hot. English course is good as always. This week I started up running. Last few weeks I have been lifting. I can’t believe how much I get fed at people's houses. Soooooo much food and like all pasta!

Keep doing awesome stuff!!

Love all of y'all!
Anz Ridd

This is a church in a cave in Monte Pellegrino
(Grotto of Saint Rosalia)


Anz. Ridd & Jhon, a YSA in the ward
An investigator


No comments:

Post a Comment