Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Forza Napoli! 8/22/16

Napoli (Naples)

Hey fam! 

So I write you today from the beautiful city of Napoli (Naples). I am SO happy to be here and to serve the people here. It was pretty rough leaving Palermo, though.

Ok, so Palermo was definitely sick (amazing). I felt really good about leaving though, because I feel like I fulfilled the things the Lord wanted me to do there. Transfers were crazy. I got to Napoli by plane at midnight because it was delayed…but I am here!

The branch here is super sick! It’s got like 80 people and then the Pozzuoli Ward is in our building right now because theirs is under construction. So we had a lot of people, even some Americans from the Navy base in Pozzuoli. We had 11 missionaries in the church on Sunday. It was insane. Hahahah. Anyways, I love the branch already!

I am so excited to be here in Napoli, and my new companion – Anziano Mercado - and I are gonna do amazing things this transfer. We get along great, so I am excited.

I love all y’all!
Anziano Ridd

BTW – the pizza here is amazing!
And man, I am blessed. I went from one best city to the other best city!

No comments:

Post a Comment