Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry Christmas Round 2 - 12/25/17


Caroling in the centro
Some massive studs in my district
The nativity scene
Skyping with the family on Christmas Day

Merry Christmas! 

I hope you all had a great week. This week we were pretty busy.

Zone conference happened and I really loved the messages. They talked a lot about being consecrated missionaries and doing the simple everyday things that make us better. I really like those themes, as I have seen how the small things are what make us great, not any big massive act of charity.

During zone conference we did a nativity skit. Pictures will be attached. I was a wise man. 

Then we also gave a blessing to A, the youngest daughter of the P family. Sadly, she has been really sick recently! (Even on Christmas Eve). So we are hoping and praying she gets better soon!

Anyways, the best part about Christmas as a missionary is that you get to realize that for the whole year you have been 100% focused on Christ. You also get to be his hands in places around the world to help others know about Him, and his plan to help us return. I love it. I hope we all try and do some small things each day to bring us closer to him. I recommend sincere prayers. 

Love you all!

Anziano Ridd

Stromboli! 

Zone elders
Perugia art. Toucans? 

No comments:

Post a Comment